2019 Spring Conference Highlights
Monday, July 1, 2019
Our Spring Conference was held in beautiful Asheville, NC at the Omni Grove Park Inn.
· ASSOCIATES COCKTAIL RECEPTION:
Our 2019 Spring Conference was kicked off with our associates cocktail reception. With a stunning view of the Blue Ridge Mountains, attendees networked with fellow industry professionals.
Building Your Human Capital: Strategies For Building Your Innovative Succession Plan
Award-winning author, keynote speaker and business strategist, Meridith Elliott Powell, inspired and motivated conference attendees with her interactive presentation on succession planning. She discussed what it takes to build a strong talent pipeline, develop future leaders and ignite passion in your team so that you can take your company to the next level.
Innovate Like a Boss!
Russ Young, Senior Consultant at FMI Corporation, shared the best practices of the most innovative companies in the industry. Attendees learned how to create a culture of innovation and what kind of support structure is necessary for innovation.
Tour of the Biltmore Estate
Participants toured “America’s Largest Home®”, the 1895 French Renaissance castle built by George W. Vanderbilt. We could not have asked for a better day to visit this national landmark, with breathtaking views.
Golfers enjoyed a beautiful day at the Grove Park Golf Course, which was earned nods from Conde Nast Traveler as one of the Top 20 Southern U.S. Golf Resorts.
· 1st Place – Mathew Yenrick, Johns Manville, Michael Langsdorf, Geo. V. Hamilton, Inc., Rudy Latzlsberger, Rudco Sales, Joshua Murphy, Distribution International
· 2nd Place – John Leo, Distribution International, Tiffany Gonzalez, Owens Corning, Chris Grando, IAR, Inc.
· 3rd Place – Louis Walton, Proto Corporation, JD Lile, Vimasco Corporation John DeLillo, ESICA, John DeLillo, Jr., ESICA
· Closest to the Pin – JD Lile, Vimasco Corporation
· Longest Drive – Steve Brown, K-Flex
· CONFERENCE SPONSORS:
Thank you to our 2019 Spring Conference sponsors! It is because of your continued support that we can continue to provide programs of interest to the insulation industry.
Aeroflex USA, Inc
Ideal Products of America
Insulation Materials Corp
ITW Insulation Systems
McCormick Insulation Supply
Owens Corning Foamglas
RPR Products, Inc.