EMPLOYER “DO’S AND DON’TS” COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
COVID-19 is presenting unique challenges for employers and their customers trying to maintain business operations amid threatened shutdowns, travel bans, and the cancellation of major events. Some of these challenges include:
- Rights and obligations of employers to send home employees if ill or a customer demands removal from the customer’s workplace.
- Rights of employees to refuse to work for fear of contracting the virus.
- Working from home policies/procedures.
- Paid leave requirements under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
- Employee eligibility for unemployment compensation.
- OSHA workplace safety requirements.
The Association is pleased to have Bob Dunlevey and Nadia Lampton of Taft/Law provide this timely 45-minute webinar to you on Wednesday, March 18, at 11:00 a.m. Taft/Law is providing this webinar at no expense to our members and without prior registration required. Alert your managers and key HR staff now to attend.
Click here for the recording of the webinar.
COVID-19 Webinar Slides 3.18